Skip to main content


Students can request transcripts to be sent at any time. Transcripts should not be sent to UC's and CSU's in the application process unless they are requested by the institution. In June, seniors need to send their final high school transcript to the college or training program they plan to attend. 

Transcripts can be ordered through Parchment at this link:

 Parchment Transcript Request